Friday, April 4, 2008

Shout Out!

Well, Meagan I am copying you! But since there are alot of my CEU friends that are now in the blogger world, Iwould like to shout out to you all! First of to my twinners! And by the way, where is melissa? you would think she would get in on this blogging thing? Anyway, I miss you both very much. Thank you for making my wedding album, for dressing me up cute and for always knowing what to say! Remember going to the bon fires, watching you guys rock at volleyball, the first day back our second year, when you came and made sure I was ok before I saw Tate again for the first time. I will never forget that:) and wishing so bad that I could be as crafty and creative as you! Seriously, I am still jealous! You're GREAT friends and I am grateful that I can be yours! I can't wait to live by you Meag! It's going to be so FUN! I love you very MUCH!:)


Next....VEVA



I hope that you aren't embarrassed! But this is just who you are. A funny silly person that I absolutely love! By the way, we are in Denny's restaurant, and you all of the sudden pull out this travel sized deoderant stick and then start applying! Ha ha ha...you crack me up! Thank you for being such a constant rock for me! I miss so bad those days, but will always be grateful that we will always be close! Remember moose tracks ice cream, teaching me to power tap, almost being blown over in our tent during the hole in the rock trip, teaching coach paur to moon walk, and hanging out all the time! Love ya!


Last but not least, BROOKE

Oh those were some really cute extentions. I will never forget when you would talk to Lyndi about all the things that were going on in your life, and what great advice she would give you. How I always just kind of listened in because I wanted to be involvd but not really knowing what was going on. You getting your nails done by Jess. Remember our road trip to Colorado when Carrie use to live there!!! I felt so out of place because all of you guys new about the punk music and I just nodded my head to feel included! ha ha....how you rocked at volleyball and basketball both in college!!! SWEET! How we both married boys from the "Basin"! You're so great Brooke and I am so excited about your new little adventure that is coming. It's so fun to be a mom! You're going to love it! Love you!

4 comments:

meag said...

ohhh..those were the days! that was such a happy blog, it totally put a smile on my face. good good times we had at ceu! thanks for the great memories.

melissa said...

you are seriously the sweetest person i know. thanks for the shout out!! i promise that i will be getting a blog soon. i check yours regularly but am waiting until i am done with school in two weeks to start one. well..i sure do miss you!! your little guy is so cute. love you!

Our Fun Times said...

Jana, you crack me up! I was laughing so hard when I found that picture on here! Funny! Yes, we had some definate good times! That trip to "Hole in the Rock" was awesome! I love ya girl, and thanks for including me into your blog! By the way, your baby is adorable! The picture with the basketball is to die for! I absolutely love it!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

ok...so couldn't you have found a cuter picture of me than this one to use? haha, jk...no but seriously. jk Yes...CEU was great and a total blast! Everyone that hears that I went to CEU is like "why would you go there? that would suck." I'm like "uh, no...it was awesome!" Anyway, yes we both rock that we married "basin" boys, even though i tease jordan all the time about being from a small town, but it's all in good fun. Well, thanks for being you! We should get together sometime!