Friday, June 27, 2008

HOME

After all the posts and all the traveling. I am just so glad to be back home and doing nothing. I know I need to go into my room and put away all of my clothes and Kasen's things, but I just don't really wanna! I am excited though I am going to go on a little horse ride tomorrow up in the mountains to move some cows somewhere.....I am just going along for the ride;) Anyway, I am having fun trying to act like a little cowgirl and into horses and the farm and things! So for now I am just going to sit here and look at clothes on the internet and new shoes that I want to buy but never will!! I love that game!
Signing off! Ta Ta

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Geez. I've been on your blog for about 20 minutes getting all the good updates on you guys. I love it! By the way, you're not the only one that has stuff to do but doesn't care. You should see my bathrooms right now.:) They seriously need to be cleaned, but I'd rather blog.haha