Monday, June 30, 2008

Horse Ride

Saturday I was lucky enough to have my mother in law babysit Kasen for 5 hours while I went on a horse ride in the mountains with Tate and his Dad and uncle! it was lots of fun. I got some good sunshine on my shoulders, which hasn't happened for quite a while. I am getting much better at riding a horse and not being so scared. I was quite a cowgirl though when I almost fell off because a branch/tree got pushed onto my horses head and so he took off and I didn't have ahold of the reigns cause i was pushing myself away from a tree so my leg wouldn't get smashed, anyway, I held on tight to his mane and finally got him to stop running. I was pretty nervous at that point, but I calmed down and had a good ride the rest of the day. It was fun and I enjoyed being up in the mountains where it was absolutely beautiful!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Look at you, you COWGIRL! I would have been freakin' out if that would've happened to me. Way to show that horse who's boss!

Kristi Barnes said...

Jana you are too cute! How come I didn't know you guys had a blog?? I'm way excited because now I can keep better tabs on you guy. I just want you to know how much I miss having you around and I'm bummed I didn't get to visit with you more at the summer games. Oh by the way that picture of Kasen with Tate's shoes and a basketball is PRICELESS!!! I think the one of you on the horse is pretty good too:)