Monday, June 30, 2008

Another BBQ


Sunday we went to Tate's aunt Amy's house to celebrate her wedding anniversary to Charlie...1 whole year. Anyway it was fun as usual and some good food. I mostly just wanted to post these pictures of Kasen he was sitting on this chair so good, then he saw some cows in the field next to their house, and he just layed there forever looking at them and talking and mooing to the cows. It was cute, so I decided to post some pics....

Man, I have been posting lots of things on here lately.....Wow!

He layed like this for almost 20 minutes looking at the cows
Totally in the "zone"
The cows in the field!

6 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Okay, so you haven't posted forever. Everytime I looked there was nothing new...and then all of sudden...botta bing botta bang...posts and new pictures gallore! I loved it! I was in heaven! It is so fun to see all that you are doing! YOu look so cute in your pics! Love the hair! Well, I'm off, bye for now!

Michelle said...

Seriously, Jana, Kasen is so DANG cute. I know I tell you that everytime, but he really is! Jace loves cows too. I love anything that gets them to sit still.

Ashley said...

Looks like you are having a great summer! Are you coming to the family reunion in August??? I hope so! (wink, wink) Seriously, Kasen is sooo cute!

Tulsi said...

HI Jana,
I'm organizing boxes of photo's and found a program thing from BB games at CEU. The CEU one had ads and is big. Anyway, It has photo's of both boys and girls bb teams and the Cheer/songleaders. You, Tate and Brie are all in there. Anyway, I kind of answered my own question on whether you were all there the same year. It sounds like you are doing fine all moved.

Adri and Cory said...

These pictures are way cute!!! He is getting so big. He is adorable.

Lauren Tatton said...

Cutest baby ever! It was so fun to see you this weekend!