Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

This past weekend Tate and I went to visit his sisters that live in Logan and Brigham city. We spent the 4th in Shanna's (sister in law) back yard having a bbq and lighting off fireworks. It was a good time...even though most of the kids only really liked the sparklers. The other stuff was too noisy! Then we drove to Firth Idaho, where we are going to be living in a couple of weeks to look for a place to live. We didn't really find that much variety and hope that we are goin to be able to find a place!! Thanks to Meag and Lauren we have a couple of options! Then we went and spent some time up at the lodge with the Jones' family. They were aweseome and so nice and gracious to let us stay there! THANKS:) We then drove back to Brigham and stayed with Shanna. We got up in the morning and decided that we wanted to go to lagoon. I was so excited. I haven't been able to do that kind of stuff for some time and I loved it! We rode Wicked, the Colossus, the one that shoots you up in the air, and some other littler rides. We would have rode more and more but we needed to get home! But it was a fun day, and Thanks to Shana and Kory for watching Kasen while we rode all the rides! Thanks to Jamie for hookin' us up! We had fun! But like always it's so nice to just be "home". I dolike going places but do love coming back home where things are more stable! Now I get to work on making my quilt that I am making and hangin out with Kasen!

Me and Hannah on the DRAGON! It was so intense!

I think that Kasen liked riding the carasoul. You couldn't tell by his face though...just trying to take it all in!

This was so pretty. This is my backyard at Tate's house. The picture doesn't do it justice!

Me taking pictures of the flowers while I was waiting for Tate to find where we were on the mountains!

After my jog, Kasen kept licking my leg. I guess that he thought the dirt and sweat tasted really good!

The nice elk that is in the Jones' cabin. Tate really LOVED it:)

Riding the 4-wheeler!

We was drinking from his sippy cup while it was on the table. Quite the emprovisor!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Jana, I didn't know you were moving to Firth. I totally know people who live there! One of my roommates from collage is from there....wierd! :) When do you move? Oh, and I am a bit jealous that you went to Lagoon... I love that place! Fun times!!!

Our Fun Times said...

Jana, what a fun weekend! Party like it's 1999...or 2008. :) Keep me updated with your move. We move next Friday...yeah, crazy! Talk to ya later!

Michelle said...

So is Firth (that's kindof a funny name) where take is going to "guide"? Last weekend sounded so much fun for you guys. I love Lagoon too. Did you do the Samari? I didn't like that one at all, I thought I was going to die! Anyways, you busy little woman, why don't you stay put so I know where the heck you are. I'm beginning to have no idea! "Thank Heaven" for blogs!

April Hoyt said...

Jana Banana! Fun!! How long are you guys going to be in Idaho? Are you still coming back to Cedar in January? BTW loved the picture of the sunset...so you. "Just stop and look at the sunset with me".

meag said...

holy cow, like 2 1/2 weeks and we'll practically be neighbors, are you both going up this weekend. you really are one busy girl.