Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged

I got Tagged

How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about your self. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys: Kasen, Tate, Sleeping through the whole night
3 Fears: Cats, Being alone, the Dark, E.T the Movie ( just had to throw that one in)
3 Goals: Finish my 1/2 Marathon, Learn how to make bread, Raise Kasen to be a respectful and loving boy
3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Making a quilt, playing softball, and reading Harry Potter the 7th.
3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself: I am honestly scared to death of cats they also gross me out to no end, I have a zit in my nose that hurts like CRAZY, I don't have that many surprising facts about myself.....I am boring!:)

I tag Regina, Veva, Kassi, and I dont know who else....everyone who hasn't been "tagged" yet!

2 comments:

Geoff & Jill said...

You are going to have so much fun with the half. I'm so bummed that I dont get to run it, but Geoff and I might come down to see you finish.

Our Fun Times said...

Sweet, I've been tagged...but how exactly do you do it? Do I just take those questions and answer them myself...okay, did I really just ask that question...of course that is what I do! Thanks Jana...by the way, I need to call you to tell you something. I 'll call you soon! Love ya Vevs