Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 23rd

Well, I am officially getting older! I had such a good birthday. Tate was so sweet and excited for me! In the morning when he went to work he wished me Happy Birthday, then every other hour he would call and tell me Happy Birthday! Around 2 in the afternoon, he called and told me to listen to the radio for a while. I said, "okay" :) I have always wanted to have a song dedicated to me, and yesterday I got it! He dedicated me a song, by StereoFuse, called Everything. It's so cute cause it says, "Born on the 14th of July". Anyway that was so darn cute of my hubby. He also gave me an iPod shuffle so I can clip it on me while I run!! It is cute and orange! Then we took a nice little drive to one of my most favorite spots in the world, Rock creek and we saw a bull moose. It was aweseome. We got to test out Tate's new spotting scope and binoculars! It was a great birthday. THanks for all the calls and the love! Anyway, just wanted to say that I have the best cute Hubby! THanks Tate...Love you!

5 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that Brandy called you yesterday and I was able to talk to ya. Sorry I was a little distracted by everything around me. Love you though and hope you had a good one--which it sounds like you did!!

meag said...

i hope you had a great day. it sounds like you had a fun time, and i love the ipod shuffles, i have a big one, but always borrow shar's cuz i like how small it is. its great. anyways, can't wait to see you.

Kassi said...

Well Happy late Birthday!

Lauren Tatton said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Your hubby Is so cute! mya family just loves you guys!

. said...

Okay this is my last comment... but happy belated birthday!