Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun in the SUN

On Saturday we went out to a little lake called SandWash. Tate's sister Jentri and her husband have 2 jet ski's and lovingly let us come out and spend some time on them. It was alot of fun! We had a fun little cookout with the grill right there on the rocks...kind of redneck like, but it was alot of fun and good food! I tried out knee boarding and finally got up and was getting better and better....but since it took me so long to get up, I only did it 3 times by then I was worn out!! Tate was a pretty good knee boarder too! Much better than I!! Anyway, it was lots of fun! Thanks Jentri...I know you read this at work when you're bored;) ha ha.......
Kasen and Tate....their faces look exaclty alike I think!

Cute Family!
My sweet baby
Playing in the water!
Kasen after grandpa had let him taste his ice cream!
He loves his ice cream! :)

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Hey! This is Heather (Barton)Jensen. I don't know if you remember but I'm Michelle's cousin from Florida. I know this is random but I linked to Michelle's blog and then to Amy Andrew's and then to yours. You have an adorable little boy. I know it's a few years late but congrats on getting married. I actually got married about 8 months before you and we have a little girl. She will turn 18 months next week. Anyway you can view our blog www.jensenfam05@blogspot.com. Here's my email so you can invite me to your blog jensenfam05@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you!

Michelle said...

Looks like a good time! By the way, happy belated birthday! I thought of you and was going to say something on your blog but we didn't have our computer hooked up at the time. Who knew there were phones?!haha Anyways, happy birthday! Tate is so cute to do all those cute little things. Him and Paul need to have a talk sometime.:) Anyways, LOVE YOU!

. said...

THe lake looked fun! I love your new page. It is way cute. You're becoming such a professional blogger. How are things going for you guys? When does Tate start the elk hunts? HE is living the life. Kasen is getting so so big. He is really cute!