Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chipmunk

I know that this is a little gross, but I just needed to post a picture of what happened to me today. I have been having a major tooth problem for about 2 weeks now, and I thought that I had it fixed....well apparently not. I finally got to sleep last night and when I woke up at 4 in the morning this is what my face looked like. I look so horrible but just try to bypass that and look at the swollen ness of my cheek. I think that I would honestly rather have a baby again than go through this! I couldn't belive how swollen I had gotten. Anyway, so I called my old great Bishop Atwood from price and we drove over there today. He is so great and is so willing to help me with my teeth problems. He tried to numb me but there is just too much swelling and so he jus had to go in there and pop my cheek if you will, and there was tons of puss that came out. It hurt pretty freakin' bad! Anyway, as of right now, I am on some good meds and some antibiotics that will hopefully take the swelling down, which has gone down a little so far. But now I have to go to an endodontist. If any of you know of a good endodontist that is cheap and good and nice, then let me know. I am hopefully going to get this thing fixed by Tues or Wed so I can go to Orderville and be with my family for our reunion! anyway, here I am ......

10 comments:

Kiana Don said...

That looks NO BUENO! Sorry! Hope things work out! I just emailed you some work out stuff :D Happy day ;)

Michelle said...

Oh, Jana! That looks like it hurts just a little bit. I hope you get feeling better by the reunion. That would be no fun to be in so much pain the whole time. It's amazing what one little tooth can do, huh?

Angie said...

Jana, that is not fun! I hope you can get that thing fixed. Thanks for stopping by our blog. It's fun to keep up with people and what they are doing. Your little guy is growing up fast and is going to be a little heartbreaker for sure! I got to see Bev at my baby shower Saturday which was great! Good luck getting your tooth fixed and have fun in Orderville!

John Emett said...

That sounds terrible! Best of luck with that. We're so glad that we ran into your blog. You have the cutest little boy!

Lauren Tatton said...

That is so sad! Im sorry girly! That looks like it hurts!

JenLish said...

wow babe! That looks like it hurts! I shouldn't admit this, but I haven't been to the dentist forever! You are lucky to have someone who will help you like that. I guess not lucky to have a tooth problem though. I hope you can come to orderville! You have to tell me when you are getting to idaho so we can get together!!
love ya- feel better.
jen

Dana Hewitt said...

Hey cute girl!!! I ran into your blog, what a cute family you kids are! Let me know how everything is going for you. :)

kallee said...

Uhh-- Jana, that looks so sad... just so you know Howard is an endodontist and will probably be at the family reunion! You might have him take a look :)

Adri and Cory said...

Hey Jana

That looks like it hurts! Kasen just keeps getting cuter!

Lauren Tatton said...

Jana Im so sad you arnt with your husband this has been so horrible
:(