Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Reunion..Lots of pictures!

Last weekend I drove down to Orderville with my sister Linda and stayed with my parents for a few days and went to our family reunion. It was so much fun seeing everyone. All of my family was there besides David and most of the husbands, so I guess I should just say all the sisters, which doesn't happen very often so it was so much fun and crazy being together! We went and visited my Grandma Glover who is in the Care Center in Kanab. She had such a good day while we were there. It's always nice to go and visit her and have her know you and talk with you! She visited with us and kept telling Bev, "not to run over her kids while they were playing on the floor!" She told us how handsome her husband was and how much she missed him, that made us cry of course! She is such a sweet lady! Even while in such pain.

We had alot of good food and lots of fun. I like re-learning all the family histories and about Orderville that I should know by heart, but don't. It was a good weekend!
Hiking in Zion. We went and hike the short hike of Weeping Rock. It was quite a treck because we had Colt and Kasen in a double stroller and strolled them up that hill...I don't know why we did that...cause it was harder than it should have been. But it was fun and beautiful as usual up there!
Kasen liked the rocks....and the water.....and the people! He was very friendly!
Riding the shuttle. It was a long hot ride on those buses but we finally made it home!
Me and Grandma Glover! She is so sweet! Although it's very hard seeing her there, it's always so GREAT going and visiting!
Kasen and his 2nd cousin Jace! He loved being around all the boys and all the boy toys that Michelle has! He had a Great time!

Kasen and his Grandma and Grandpa Glover! Dont' you love my dad's shirt? I do!:)


The cousin Girls that are all around the same age....We are missing a couple but these are some of the most important....I know Ashley...so are you!

The young kids with Grandma and Grandpa. Poor Kasen is so sick! He had such a high fever and I just kept making him take pictures!

Colt loves puppies! He kept trying to hold them and take them to his mom. He kept yelling and being so excited about all these cute little hounds!! He loves them!

2 comments:

Kassi said...

I love all your pictures!! I cried whe I got to the part about your grandma glover. There is just something so special about grandparents. I am glad she had a good day while you were there!
I really hope you don't have anymore problems with your tooth!! That is just NO fun.
I hope you make it to your new home safe and sound! :)

Ashley said...

Seriously, where was I went that pic was taken? I'm bummed I missed the photo shoot! :)