Thursday, August 14, 2008

Idaho Here I come

So I have been away from Tate for almost 2 weeks now and it has been so hard! He has been in Idaho working and killing all the mice in our new house, while I have been traveling all over. So the day has finally come when I will be going over to Cedar City in a few hours and renting a Uhaul and packing up our stuff and heading to Idaho!!! Yeah! I am so excited. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I just cant wait any longer! Poor little Kasen is probably so sick of driving in the car, but I have to make him go on one last long trip!
I can't wait to be in Idaho to hang out with Meagan and the Jones' family! I am excited about Kathy teaching a fitness class, so hopefully I can get my bootie in gear. I have been struggling very bad with training for the 1/2 marathon these past couple of weeks cause my face has hurt so bad. I am really hoping that I will still be able to do this...It's coming on fast...Like less than 2 weeks! Yikes!

7 comments:

Geoff & Jill said...

Jana-your hair is so cute!! We miss you guys a ton - next time you come through Salt Lake you HAVE to stop. You're going to do great on the half. I think Geoff and I want to come down and see you finish. Good luck with everything!

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey cute girl I love your hair! You are going to have so much fun in Idaho! Im jealous you get to be with my fam! I heard about the mice problem! :( Im sure your hubby has worked it out! Im so happy everything turned out good with your tooth! Family is amazing!

Michelle said...

Holy cow, Jana! What a world wind you've been living in lately! So much has been going on for you. I've been sitting for a good 15 minutes reading all of your new posts. I'm glad you "hopefully" got your tooth fixed. It was so good seeing you last weekend! I just love you so much. Have a safe trip to Idaho!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you got your tooth fixed and are finally around the the moving part! I hate moving, but I'm sure you'll get it done thinking about finally being back home with your hubby and not a single mom anymore! :)

Our Fun Times said...

Jana, I love your hair! It is soooooo cute! Have fun in Idaho, and I'm sorry to hear about your tooth! Love ya girl

. said...

I can't believe what happened to your poor face! I was just catching up on all your blog posts. I hope everything is okay now! I love your hair by the way. You look great with it dark. I thought of you today. Haley & I were trying to round up our visiting teaching visits but nobody would call us back. You were always great about that! Kasen is so cute and big! Time for another one!

Becky said...

Good luck with your marathon! That has to be tough while in the middle of a big move!!! Idaho would be a great place to move to! I'm getting scared for our move and it is still a year away...
Anyway, good to see that you guys are doing so well. We miss you in YW:)