Thursday, September 4, 2008

And Here I AM

Okay, so I know how long it's been since I posted. But for those of you who don't know...I live in the middle of nowhere! It's literally in the middle of nowhere because I don't even get cell service until I drive about a mile up the road and get on the hill! Well, I guess I do get a little bit of cell phone service on the nub of our grass! I just thought that I would take a minute while I can and while Meag will let me be here by the computer to update you all on what's been going on.
I am really liking Firth Idaho! Everyone here is so nice I can hardly even stand it. I feel so welcome and involved already. I go to a fun exercise class with Meag every Mon. Wed. Fri, and it's lots of fun. Kathy teaches it and she does a great job. She reminds me of Lauren so much it's almost scary! I love my new ward and the people in Relief Society. I have already made great friends!
Some of my new friends brought up 2 kitties to take care of the mouse problem, and I have 2 puppies that we got at Sportsmans wearhouse that I am totally regretting, so if any one wants a little black puppy let me know!
Okay, Kasen has taken a few steps and is so close to just walking. He goes more and more everyday, and it's so much fun to watch. He is growing up too fast and I can't believe that he is almost 1 year old! But he is so much fun and I am loving every new adventure with him!
Speaking of adventure, he is getting into everything so I must sign off now!

6 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

I love that you said that about me and my mom. Kasen is growing up so much that is exciting! Oh my I did not know you had so many animals!Has it helped the mice.

Kristi Barnes said...

How fun! I can't believe he is almost a year, that seems to have gone by way to fast. Glad you're liking where youre at! You still coming to Cedar in January? Let me know!! Kiss that baby for me.

Our Fun Times said...

How fun! I'm glad that this new place is turning out to be so great! Glad to hear some news on ya...I was starting to wonder what happened to you because you hadn't posted for so long! :)

THE GOULDINGS said...

you would think that you would be use to the middle of no where and no cell service. thats how i felt about orderville and i still dont get cell service. im glad that you are liking idaho and the ward that really helps.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

how are the sorenson`s doing? i havent commented on your blog lately so i thought i should. we think about you guys all the time. your little guy is so stinkin cute! how is idaho by the way?

JenLish said...

Idaho is pretty awesome. I always tried to tell you that! ha ha I am glad that you have found some good friends. What kind of workouts do you do?