Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1 Year

Today is Kasen's 1st Birthday! I can't believe how fast my little man is growing! I have am down in Orderville for his birthday. He is having a good time with his Grandma and Grandpa Glover and is getting to know them more and more. I will post some pictures of the party later when I get them. Tate has my camera so luckily my dad has one that I can use! I am so overwhelmed at how much I love my little guy! He keeps me busy and I just love it. He is walking all over the place and getting into everything. But he really is such a sweet boy! He is learning that he can get into some trouble now and everytime I say "Kasen" in that voice, then he growls at me like he knows what I am going to say but he wants me to let him do it anyway! I am excited for his party we are going to have with DeAnna and her family. Happy Birthday Kasen! Will write more later!

0 comments: