Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Autumn Time

I just have to say that I love the Fall....even though it feels alot more like Fall in Idaho than it does here in Orderville! But I am enjoying the warm weather while I can before I go back to Idaho! I just love going through canyons while the leaves are starting to change. I love the smell of fall and the crispness of the air when you step outside in the morning! I love Halloween and all the great holidays! I am especially for this Thanksgiving because my little bro Dave comes home and I am so excited to see him!! Anyway, I love the Fall and am glad that it is coming soon!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

YOU"RE HERE and you haven't came to visit??? You better get your little bum down here before you leave. By the way, I can't believe Kasen is ONE! Crazy! YOu need to bring him down so I can see his mad walking skills. Love ya!