Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Bash

Well here are some pictures of the birthday we had for Kasen. It was lots of fun and I am pretty worried that Kasen is going to have a bad tummy ache tonight because of all the cake and crap he ate! But luckily I did get some oatmeal in him before this all went down! So hopefully it will be okay! We had a yummy dinner of corn chowder that DeAnna made! I requested that she make it because it is my new favorite, and then opened some presents and then ate Cake! I decorated the one that Kasen demolished with M&M's that he loves and DeAnna made a special Elk Cake in honor of his Daddy that couldn't be here with us on his first birthday! It turned out pretty dang good in my opinion. We got to talk to Beverly on the webcam during the singing and blowing out of the candle! It was fun seeing her and for her getting to watch all of the birthday in Colorado! Linda has set my parents up with the Webcam andher and Bev both have Macs that have them built in, so it's been lots of fun! Now I just need a Mac to joing the crowd! I wish! I just can't believe that my baby is 1 and getting older and older! I miss him being an infant. I hardly even remember holding him when he was so small! It has gone by too quickly! Lots of fun pictures! Happy Birthday Sweet Kasen! I love you! Kasen was having a BLAST jumping (being jumped) on the tramp with all the kids! Betty and her kids came and it was so great seeing them and little Keenan. I didn't get a picture of him but he is so CUTE! Colt helping open presents. Kasen loved his animals that he got from Jael, Connor, Cooper and Keenan! All the kids were very helpful in opening presents. It was good because Kasen had no idea of what to do! Chloe was helping and loved her hat!
The elk cake that was made in honor of Tate! We really liked it! It was yummy! Thanks D!
Kasen loved, loved, loved his cake! Yummy! IT was fun! Digging In!My little angel!

Me, DeAnna, Casey, and Chloe! Having a Blast at the Partay!
Grandpa caught him in the act of picking his nose!!

Grandma Glover and Kasen. I thought this was a cute one of him! IT's past his bedtime but he was being pretty patient with his Mother taking so many pictures!Grandpa Glover and Kasen! He really likes his Grandpa! He has pens in his pocket that keeps him entertained for hours! If only Grandpa could hold him for that long!

Granpa and Grandma Glover! Trying to be sneaky and get Grandpa's glasses! They have loved having him here and it's been so much fun watching him get more and more friendly with both of them! I love it!

5 comments:

meag said...

how fun. it looks like you are having a wonderful time with your family. i hope so. but hurry home to go to exercise with me...i miss you there.

Marci said...

Hi, I just wanted to say hi and I'm excited that I found you guy's blog. I went to High School with Tate. You have the cutest little boy and good luck with settling in to you knew place. Keep in touch.

Marci Marshall McCune

Kristi Barnes said...

I love these pictures, I can't believe he is a year old already!! Hey how did you do such a cute header? I still haven't been able to figure that out. Oh P.S. our phone number is still the same.

Our Fun Times said...

How fun Jana!! I'm so glad you called me the other day when you drove through Morgan!! Girl, by the way, I must tell you...you are looking sooooo good!! For real, I'm not exageratting either! You look great in these pics! I just thought you ought to know! wow, your little boy is 1 years old...how weird is that! I'm so glad you were able to go home and spend time with the fam. Miss ya girl, and we'll chat soon! Love ya Vevs

April Hoyt said...

So glad we got to see you. Maybe when you guys come back we can hang out more often...
Also wanted to tell you that Kasen is so fetchin adorable! I know you know that already but just thought I would let ya know that Owen and I think so too.