Friday, October 3, 2008

Hunting

Well, I am pretty excited to report that I am in Utah with my husband. I am just so excited becuase that hardly ever happens, well lately anyway! We were able to come to Talmage this weekend. it worked out perfectly because tomorrow is the opening day of the Elk hunt where Tate is from and it's a big campout and hunt so Tate was very excited to be able to come home. I was just glad to be with him! We were able to get here on Thursday evening and spend time with his parents! Today just happened to be Altamonts homecoming week and we went to the store and couldn't get home because they blocked off the road leading home because of the parade. It was fun. We were able to stay and get lots (too much) candy from all the cute floats. I also found out some really exciting news. They just happened to be playing Kanab! yeah, I was pretty excited because my cousin plays for Kanab and I haven't been able to watch him. So I was able to see Koltan, Aunt Harriett and Uncle Dilworth and spend a little bit of time with them. What else was great was there volleyball team was playing Rich, I didn't think much of it until I was walking across the field and saw this girl that looked really familiar. Lo and behold, it was my friend Kristal Weston who I played high school basketball against and whose family I stayed with for like 3 summers while doing basketball camps. it was fun talking with her and also getting to see her dad~ Anyway, so it was a fun little time while at the Altamont football game. We left at half time so Tate could get up to the mountain and get all the hunting stuff ready. I didn't really feel like camping out in the rain and snow, so I drove back to the warm house where there is the internet! yeah, anyway, it's been a fun great weekend so far. I will post some pictures later when I have my camera! It feels good to be back:)

1 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Why hello friend!! Its so good to see pictures of your cute family. Although it makes me miss you more. Kasen has gotten so big. When I was looking at your page D was pointing and laughing at Kasen, it was cute. He misses him!I need to post some recent pics of Daxton. Sure do love ya and your lookin great...