Saturday, November 22, 2008

Staying Busy & Loving Life

Okay so this post will be pretty boring and I keep putting off posting because I don't have any fun pictures with me ever. But I decided that I will write anyway. Here I am in Lincoln, Nebraska just hanging out before the team goes to eat! I am simply just loving what I am doing right now. It has all the things that I love. Being able to help the girls out whenever and whatever they need....make cookies for them....be in the gym and around basketball and learn from some really great coaches and people. So all in all..I am loving my job so far. I do not love, however, the fact that I miss Kasen terribly and also TATE! And it's only been 1 day. So I guess I will survive.
Let me think....the biggest news that has been going on is that BEV had her baby. AND DAVID got home. MY little brother is home from his mission and I couldn't be more excited. The same day that he was flyng in Bev my sister had her little baby in the morning. IT was a little girl. They named her Kirsten Jacqueline THomason. Weighing in at a whopping 9 pounds 4 ounces. Great job BEV! I can't wait to see that little thing and hold her and give her kisses!
It was so great to see David. He looks so Good! he is still a little bit "wierd and Missionary" but that is a good thing think. But he is still his good ol' fun loving self! All in all the week has been a great one for the Glover family.
Kasen is so dang cute. he is running faster and faster and likes to be silly and play and joke around with us. He says "mom" really well and also Grandpa. He loves his grandpa's very much. he also says Dad too....But I like him to say MOM! He has his bottom "I" teeth and I am glad that his top ones are pushing through because I hate to see him feeling bad! He loves to eat apples, and gets everything stuck in his snaggle tooth on the bottom. I know that i have just been rambling on about him but I need to write some things down about him while I remember.
I hope that we win tonight! Go T-Birds!

5 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Look at you, all Coaching and everything!! So flippen awesome!! What a great opportunity!! keep up the hard work Jana, what a fun time! Miss ya girl!! (thanks for the nice little comment about my hair, it made me feel really good!)

Lauren Tatton said...

Sounds like everything is going really wonderful for you! Live it up girly!

Kassi said...

That is so great that David is home and Congrats to Bev on the baby! I really hope I get to see David soon! I just love that kid! I wasn't awear that you were coaching so I hope you guys do well!

Kelsey and Donald said...

yo g. How are you?

Sami said...

Jana I am so excited that you are coaching! I havn't goten to talk to you the last few times I have seen you. Hope everything is going good for you and your family. I am coaching the sophomores at Canyon View! Check us out at samiandryanh@blogspot.com