Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some Pictures

Okay, so I only have a few pictures, thanks to Meagan, of one of the last nights that I was in Idaho. All the "guide" wives got together for a little dinner and chit chat. It was alot of fun and I found myself wondering why in the world we weren't doing that weekly. Emily had the aweseomest dogs for Kasen to play with and he loved being there. He had one little thing that may have made him have a better night, which was he smacked his forehead on the corner of the desk. He had a pretty huge goose egg on his noggin. He was really tough though and got right back up and started playing!! So here they are....He didn't really like mommy kisses!~
Isn't he ADORABLE?

You can really see his bump on his head in this picture!
My favorite little Boy

6 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Yes, you are right, he is adorable. And so old looking. Eric didn't even recognize him when I showed him the picture. Poor little head, don't you hate that. Dax is always bumping his head too. You are such a cute mom. I bet Kasen just loves you.

Geoff & Jill said...

I have been meaning to text you for a while now...We miss Cedar TON!! It was always so much fun to hang out with you guys and Hoopes. Things are getting better up here, but we still wish we were in Cedar. Thats so exciting that your going to coach - I'm so jealous!! Let me know how everything else is going.

Our Fun Times said...

Wow, Jana...how awesome! I'm so proud of you...Coaching at SUU! Girl, you are going to be so great there! I just can't tell you enough how happy I am for you!! So cool! I love the pics of your boy, he is getting so big! Miss ya girl! Keep me updated with the season!

THE GOULDINGS said...

cute pictures of you guys!! hey are you still selling mary kay products? if you are i would like to order the makeup remover a couple of bottles!! let me know thanks: jamie

Becky said...

Hi Jana! We just had our YW in Excellence night and was thinking about you:)
Hope all is going well for you!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby, way to go! It's fun to find old friends on here! =)