Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome Home

Some of the friends and family that came to Welcome David home! I had to put this one of Betty on here. Even though right after that she took one smiling:)

Dad and Mom patiently waiting!

Jerry and his new fiance' CASEY! McKenna and Parker. Chloe was too busy waiting for the missionaries to come home!
I love this picture so much! Kasen is learning how to use his utensils and he was trying very hard to pick up his jello that kept sliding all over the place. He was so cute!
Family Pic! Us waiting for Uncle David!
Don't worry that I never got one picture of the actual event of David coming home. IT was a great time though and very exciting. We are so happy to have him back in Utahand not in Texas anymore. I am so glad that he is going to be coming to SUU and going to school so he can hang out with us all the time! I love that kid!




6 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Ok you are way too cute. Look how beautiful you look... By the way, my sis milly saw you at the game against UNLV and she called me and said how pretty she thinks you are. She said your skin is so tan and your hair is so cute. I said I know I know thats my best frient Jana, she sure is a beauty... Sorry, you are embarassed that I am righting this but it is true and it needed to be said:)I am going to come up for a game soon. But I want to come when we can hang out for a while. Oh and I love the pictures of Kasen and those huge elk. Those are awesome.

meag said...

oh jana, your so cute. how are you doing? how is the basketball thing going? oh that little Kasen...i sure do miss him....and you of course.

Our Fun Times said...

Jana, you looks so good!! For real, you look amazing! I love that family picture!! Miss ya girl, and dude that elk is huge! Tell Tate congrats!

Kyle and Amy said...

Jana! How are you? You look so great and Kasen is so big and the cutest kid ever. Hows coaching?

Kelsey and Donald said...

Well how cute are yal?? When am I going to see ya again.. Don't tell anyone, but I pretty much think that you guys are my favorite cousins.... :)

Braggin' Rights said...

Jana, how dare you! I hope some of your fans have seen my better side.(just kidding) I have an awesome picture of you hugging David just off the plane. I'm email it right away. Check out my blog for a memory we had of you last week.
Love ya lots, Betty