Saturday, December 6, 2008

Big Win

So I know that I haven't posted anything exciting for a while, but I couldn't let this one pass. I am just so excited. WE got a really big win tonight and it was intense. We beat Oakland by 1 point with "Tiny" making a shot with 3 second left. IT was so much fun! I just had to say how proud I am of our girls. They have worked really hard and come together this past week and I am so excited to be a part of this group of amazing people. Anyway, I am just really excited and can't believe how much basketball still is a part of me! I still get so excited and nervous and butterflies! And I can't even go in! MAN!
Anyway, it was a good win and fun game tonight!!! Hopefully we will see lots of these nights!

GO BIRDS!

2 comments:

Kristi Barnes said...

Yeah, that is great! I hope they do really well this season. Say hi to Anne for me too

Lauren Tatton said...

Im glad you are happy and having fun! What is tate up to ?