Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

Okay, so I just feel so dumb because I don't have any recent fun pictures to post...and I blame it all on Tate. Mostly because he left our cord to our camera that hooks up to the computer...You know the one I am talking about...in Talmage! So, it's probably going to be there for a while. So, this will have to be yet another one of my long boring posts without any cute pictures to look at! We are having so much fun right now in our lives. We have finally moved and settled into our new place in Cedar and it feels like we never left. We got back into Sunset Ridge andhave the same layout as our old apartment...so everything is in the exact same place as when we left here..I know boring, but it's the only way that makes sense to us to arrange our furniture! Anyway, my little brother David is going to be living with us for the next semester and that is exciting and fun for us! And hopefully will save him a little bit of money! I am absoluetly loving my job right now. I pretty much just work with the guards and do all the organizing for the traveling and arranging shoot around and practice times. I got to go and speek at the Coaches luncheon that the Boosters put on and that was really fun and nerve racking. The president and AD and all these important people were there and I just jammered on about how awesome our girls were! I think that's what I did anyway, i was pretty nervous. But I am learning so much about basketball and all the operations of making a program run and it's been so fun! I do miss Kasen alot, but then I get feeling guilty a little bit about kind of liking being away and doing this. So, I am kind of torn between two good things I guess sometimes!! Tate will be able to finish his degree at the end of this semester and will graduate. That's seems hard to believe, but it's true. I will be doing 2 classes this semester independantly and hopefully will be able to finish by next Christmas. That is exciting! Kasen is honestly the most amazing little man in the whole world!! He makes the funniest little faces and is learning so much everyday! He knows where your ears are, your nose and eyes! And his new thing is to "pound it". HE loves giving the fist bump. And if he does it to Me, he has to find Tate and give him a Pound! He is so cute! He is learning how to make the fishy face and looks around the room when we are reading any book that has a fishy in it and makes sure that everyone is doing the fishy face till we can move on. He absolutely loves his Grandpa's and loves his Grandma's too. But he really loves his Grandpas! Its fun to watch him. He really just amazes me. I know that I am a mom that is proud but I could go on and on about him.
Tate and I will be coming up on our 3 year anniversary here in a few days. I am even still in love with him...can you believe it? He is honestly the best little Dad in the whole wide world. He amazes me! Okay, so this post is way too long to not have pictures so I will sign off. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

meag said...

hey jana...sounds like things are going great. i hope so. i can't wait to see pictures of kasen to see how much he's grown. miss you.

April Hoyt said...

Jan, Glad I got to see you last night, it was good to talk...Love ya! Merry Christmas to you! BTW we really should get together while we are all in Orderville...

April Hoyt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.