Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3 Years and Going strong

It really has been 3 years since I married Tate! I am so lucky! I could go on and on about how much I freaking love him and how happy he makes me but honestly is he ever going to read this? Probably not and I think that all of you know how awesome he is and how great we are together:) Am I right? So I just thought that since I haven't posted hardly any pics on here I would post some/tons of us! Dating, engaged and married! We have so much fun together and I am so lucky to be with him forever!
And most of the girls who were there through it all! Thanks guys! Boy I know that it was a rough one but it was worth it wasn't it;) Love you!!!

8 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Ok, best friend I miss you so much too. I love looking at what you write, even if there isn't pictures. But those ones of you and Tate that you just posted are so cute. I feel like Eric and I don't really have any pictures of us. And we definetly don't have any from recently cuz I am never dressed and ready..But I agree, Dax and Kasen would have a great time together. I am coming to cedar soon, don't worry but its going to have to be after christmas. But I will soon!! Love ya

Kristi Barnes said...

Happy belated anniversary! You and Tate are great together, and we miss seeing you guys. Love the pictures...it's great that you have so many together, I always wish I had more but I never like the ones I have! Anyhow, hope things are going well, TAKE CARE and merry christmas

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey cute girl! I cant believe it has been that long it feels like it was just a minute ago. I hope everything is going good! Love ya! Merry Christmas!

. said...

Happy three years! You guys are such little basketball love birds. I love it. :) So cute. Anyway, Merry Anniversary and a Happy Xmas neighbor :)

Amora said...

You three are so cute!!! I'm soo happy for you!!!

meag said...

hey. that post made me happy. you two are so cute, and happy together. crazy that its been three years huh. i loved all your ceu pics...good times. miss you and love u. merry christmas

Our Fun Times said...

Fun pics Jana!! You were such a pretty little bride! By the way, I love your hair dark. It looks so great! Miss ya girl!

Neal and Makensy said...

Wow, I didn't realize it had been that long. You guys are really fun together! Just wait till you've been married like 50 years, hahaha.