Saturday, January 3, 2009

Go Birds

I am just sitting here in Indianapolis, ready early for once, for our game! We play IUPUI tonight and then travel to Western Illinois on Monday! I am excited to hopefully win tonight! I still get pretty excited and nervous and anxious and all those fun things, and I don't get to play! I love athletics! What it has taught me in my life! I hope that when I have kids that they will learn what i have learned to make them a better person in this crazy world. To never give up...to finish what you start! And work hard! I miss my sweet little boy and Tate! It's crazy to think what life was like without Kasen!! Hum...sorry just some random thoughts that I am having rightn now! Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey Cutie! It sounds like you are having fun! I hope all is well!