Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No Place Like Home

After a 5 day road trip to Indiana and Illinois I am so Happy to be home! I can't believe how much I love Cedar City and really enjoy it here. I am so glad to see Kasen and Tate. I love seeing the snow, the ice, the mountains! I saw 2 deer walking across my road coming home tonight! It was great! I love that the boys are in my garage right now playing poker! They are having a great time! I am please to say that Tate and David are both in. Don't worry Lex...so is Clayt! And Sarah, also Trev I do believe...at least they weren't the first ones out! So I am just pretty happy to be home and with my family. There is nothing better!!

7 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Just got your message...sorry...our home teachers were over. BTW I don't know when Laci's b-day is. I am terrible with all that jazz. I love Cedar too!

. said...

Thanks so much for watching Anna yesterday! She had a great time. I hope she was nice to Kasen. :) You should have come over last night while the boys were playing poker! I told Clayt to tell you... (Hopefully he did). Well, next time we will have to plan it better so we can hang. I'm pumped you guys are our neighbors. Sunset Ridge is the new Kane County!

Becky said...

I would love to do your pictures! Let me know when! We are moving the first week of February. Let me know when good time is for you and i'm sure I can work with it! (It is so nice seeing you back in Cedar!)

kallee said...

So glad you are back in Cedar...safe and sound! I love reading your blog, you are such a cutie :)

ps- I totally laughed at the comment about the pioneer make up :)

Kristi Barnes said...

Jana...I would definitely call you if we were in Cedar, we miss you guys! The picture on our blog was actually taken before we left in August...the only way you can really tell is that I don't look huge pregnant and that Brooke looks a little younger. It is always nice to come home isn't it?! Sure hope all is well and that the girls are doing well, I try to stay posted. Take care, we luv ya lots

The Pearson's said...

Hey! We are stoppin by your blog to say hello! We are trying out this blog stuff we love it! It is so fun to keep u with our friends and family! Your pics on here are adorable! It sounds and looks as though you all all doing great! Keep in touch..
chanandlierpearsonblogspot.com

:)

Nilsson Family said...

It is a nice feeling.. I can't imagine. The longest I have been away from Daxton is an hour or two for a doctors appointment. So sometimes I wish I could go on a long trip:) Sure do love ya and I am coming soon I promise, things just keep coming up! Love ya