Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taking a Walk

I just love coming to Orderville where I can dig up all these old photos that I havent' seen in ages and laugh and go back in time! So here is a little Walk down memory lane. I am totally going for high school cause that's when I use to be good at basketball and it was fun! Plus a few other good laughs along the way...enjoy!

Mom with all her girls! Britny totally counts as a Sister!
My silly family...we have grown a bit since 06 but not too much!
Man I miss those days with "Coach"
That's right...I actually made that layup!
My senior pic..well one of them...I thought that I was a tennis player...Random and a little bit wierd!
Just a cute one of me and my little bro! Man he is a cutie!:)
Just a little info and that doll. That was my favorite doll that I can ever remember having. I got it for Christmas and I never went anywhere without it. It was so awesome, everytime I gave it a hug, the heart would light up and play a little song or something. Then one day, I couldn't find it anywhere and so I searched and searched and I found it downstairs hidden behind the dresser with it's heart cut out of it. It had been murdered by my own brothers! How horrible? I have never forgot that! It was pretty traumatic!
Playing a game against our boys in 7th grade...we always won! It rocked!

Last but not least....this is Tate as a baby! Do you see any of him in Kasen?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana!!! Hey, I don't mind at all. I have been reading your blogs as well. You have such a cute family. I didn't know you had a son. How adorable and what a blessing he must be. Thanks for the confidence booster on being a 'mom'. One things for sure I am so excited. ♥

Brandon, Andrea & Acacia Barney said...

Haha...I'm sorry but your doll story made me laugh! Brothers can be so mean! Bruce used to rip off my Barbie's heads and say they were caught in a tornado.

Nilsson Family said...

Ha Ha I love the old b ball pictures. I have some great ones myself from middle school with the tall socks and long skinny sticks for legs!! Kasen is so cute, I love that he has his shirt off, what a stud!!

Michelle said...

K- I love when you post old pictures. SO fun! You look hot in your Sr.Picture, but I laughed at the tennis thing (Where did that come from?) Did you really play tennis alot? The one of you and David is soooo cute! And lastly, looking at the baby pictures of Kasen and Tate, I've come to the conclusion that he has a little of Tate in him, just alot more of you! Thanks for the good time yesterday and for tending for me. You're a life saver! I hope you like your hair, if not give me a call and we can do something else! Love you!

The Pearson's said...

Cute photos! There is nothing better then going thru old pictures and taking a glimpse back in time ;) How are you guys?! How is Cedar treating you? Im there almost on a weekly basis or driving thru of course! How is BBall going for ya! I heard you were coaching! That is great!!

Yes, I try to do my best to keep up with ball! Ive alaways loved sports but alot of it is new to me so its good!

We all gotta get together!!

I hope all is well!

Our Fun Times said...

I love this post! CLASSIC!! Gotta love thinking about all those fun memories! Fun pics! I love the old b-ball pics! And Kasen definately has his Dad in him! Miss ya girl

Braggin' Rights said...

Jeremy and I are just chillin on the couch, enjoying your blog. Can't believe how much Kason looks like Daddy! I enjoyed the picture of Jeremy. I'll have to show you one of my Senior pictures, I was wearing my Mom's cowgirl hat. I don't know if I thought I was being fashionable or just desperate for a prop. Love your guts . . . Jeremy says he enjoyed talking with you the other day and noticed your game with Oral Roberts was a close one.

Williams Family said...

Jana, Wow it is really funny that I found your blog. So when I was in high school me, my sister, and Crystal went to altamont on a date and guess who's house we stayed at. Yep thats right we stayed at Tate's house Crystal was in love with him. So then I find your blog and find out that someone that I know married Tate wow it is a small world. If you don't remember who I am I was #5 on BVHS b-ball team and we also have the same name. I always thought that was a little wierd that not only did we have the same name but also the same b-ball #. Well your little one is very cute I am glad to see that you are doing well.