Monday, January 19, 2009

What Kind of MOM

Lets her 16 month old play poker with the big boys and Lets her son eat toothpaste...well I don't know how much of it he is acutally getting or even eating but he absolutely loves the toothpaste. He will cary it around all day long if I let him. He is really loving to brush his teeth lately, mostly because he gets to have some toothpaste! Something else that is so funny is that has taken our dishwasher handle thingy off and hidden it somewhere....really good! We have no idea where it's at! So, thus the search for the dishwasher thing is still ongoing! He is just so funny lately! I am loving this time I get to spend with him, even though it may not be every single minute of every single day!
Kasen with his Dad and Uncle David. They play poker in our garage sometimes and Kasen absolutely loves to play with them.
Kasen hiding in the corner with his toothpaste so I won't find him. He is always hiding! Especially when I need to change his diaper! He always runs away!
Eating a yummy popsicle!
Pushing the camera away so I won't take his toothpaste! He is just making a silly face!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so dang cute, Jana!!!! The toothpaste thing is really funny. I also think it's funny that you make the boys play poker out in your garage.hahaha Anyways, can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love ya!

Jax said...

Jake loves toothpaste too. That is so funny that he carries it around. I find Jake's toothbrush all over the house.

Brandon, Andrea & Acacia Barney said...

Haha...that is so cute! At least his mouth is clean! Those pictures are so adorable!

The Pearson's said...

He is DARLING! Oh my how he has grown so so much! He honestly seems like thw other day when he ws an infant and I help him at the SUU game! He is a lil man now! So cute! What a fun age!

Dani said...

The best mom in the world. Yummy toothpast. Go toothpast mom.