Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Belated V-Day

So for Valentines day I gave Tate some "coupons". I wasn't able to be home for the big event, so I made one for a date to Brian Head a week later. It was so much fun. My mom came over and watched Kasen pretty much all day long and we took off! Tate loves snowboarding and hasn't been able to go to a resort for 6 years cause of his mission and basketball, and so it was well over due. I am a horrible snowboarder and get so ticked off because I always fall down and can't get back up. I decided to ski! I loved it. After a few times on the ski lift it wasn't as scary and after a few times going down the hill, I felt like a pro, going fast and all that fun stuff! Tate got pretty sunburned and I didn't really. He is still feeling it with the cold sores, poor fella. It was so much fun to be able to hang out with Tate. We honestly haven't been able to just BE TOGETHER all alone since before he started guiding this last fall. I missed it so much and know why it's so important to go on "date nights" especially after you start your family. It was a great date and a fun day! Don't mind Tate's wierd face! Ha ha...he's still Hot!

Me and my ski's. I have all my basketball stuff on because I never go skiing so I look kind of silly, but it's okay!

Tate really excited to go snowboarding!


Us on the lift after we had gone on it a few times and weren't so "scared" of the heights:)

1 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

That looks so fun! What a fun V-day!