Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Growing Up

Kasen has decided that he doesn't like to sit in his high chair anymore. Everytime that we are ready for a meal and I start to put him in there he screams and points to the table and says, "Pot". So I always go get a pot for him to sit on because we don't have a booster or anything and he eats there. For all you in the know moms are there little booster things that you can get or what kind of seat do you have for kids that don't want to sit in their high chair anymore? Please advise. Anyway, he is just so dang cute and growing up so fast. Today we were at the PE building and talking with some girls on my intramural team and one of them had a cracker on her book and while she wasn't looking he snatched it right off there and had it in his mouth before I knew it. So I told him to say thank you. And we have been working on signing it becuase he wasn't saying it and all the sudden he just signed it and said thank you to the girl for her cracker. It was so fun to see him learn that!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I must say you are very crafty thinking about a pot. My first though, would've been a thick book!haha Anyways, they do have booster seats that strap on to the chair. I'm sure Wal-mart has one! What a big BOY! He's so CUTE!

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

Hey Jana!
Kasen is getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow up. Tyse will be 2 in May! Its kinda sad. Anyways, you can get a chair at Target or Walmart that straps on a regular chair. Tyse is not liking to be in his highchair either!

Lauren Tatton said...

So Cute! He is so Big! AAAH! I cant believe it!

Angie said...

What a cutie! They do have a nice, inexpensive booster at Walmart for only around $17 so check it out. We got one for Lexie and they can use it from 6 months to 4 years.

Nilsson Family said...

Hey darlin, Dax has been doing the same thing. I snatched one of those chairs from erics mom because she had an extra one and he loves it, works great. But I dont strap him in and last night he fell off and got the biggest goose egg. Oh, and I am glad you and tate were able to have a fun date like that. I am sure you were a better skier than me, I am horrible.

Our Fun Times said...

Jana he has gotten sooooo big!! I can't believe it! I love the "pot" thing. The best part is that he asked to sit on it!! Classic! I miss you girl!! Thanks for all of your cute comments on my blog!! Love ya

Kristi Barnes said...

He is such a cutie...I can't believe how old he looks! I sure miss seeing you guys.