Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Aquarium

These are going to be in Random order but you get the picture!  We were able to go to the Aquarium in Denver last thursday with Ethan and his pre-school class.  It was so much fun. Kasen was in AWE the whole time and i never really got a good picture with him looking at me with the fish behind him.  They are all back shots.  It was so cute watching him love all the fish and the different things that were at the aquarium.  
Touching a star fish.  I was surprised but he actually wanted to touch it.  He really wanted to touch all the other fish in their tanks too but that was definately not allowed:) 

This was the creepiest one there I think.  An eel, it was so ugly and I just didn't like it very much;)
Kasen playing at the park.  It was so unbelievably windy there.  I never would have thought that a day could be windier than Talmage, but it proved me wrong here.  I just think this is a cute one of his personality....silly.  He is saying "cheese"
I think that this was toward the beginning where we say Turtles.  He loves loves loves turtles.  And makes me read his turtle book like a million times when we get in the car.  Good thing I have it memorized. 
Ethan and Kasen in front of the Sign!
Us looking at a REALLY cool bird that was up high.  Kasen really really liked it.  
His classic face the whole time we were there.  
The beginning of our Aquarium trip.  And these big jaws!!

On the way to church.  I parted his cute hair like a little missionary and I thought he just looked so dang handsome.  I try to do this and then Tate always makes it spikey:)  Tate wasn't here to mess it up this time...plus Tate isn't here to give him another hair cut which he really needs:)  

0 comments: