Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun in Colorado

Tuesday, we were just hanging out in the afternoon.  Bev went in to do some laundry.  Kasen proceeded to follow.  ON the way he saw the bathroom and told Bev, "Potty" "Potty"... She said jana I think that he wants to go potty!  It was so dang cute because he really wanted to go all by himself.  What was funny he yelled at me everytime I started taking pictures of him.  Luckily I hurried and snapped some before he was too mad at me or too imbarrassed:)  Anyway, he wiped his "Pee Pee" and his "poo poo" and flushed, washed his hands and got his diaper and pants right back on!!!!  WHAT?  He didn't actually really poo and pee but I thought that was pretty AWESOME of my 19 month old!  I think that he just thinks that it's fun....he hasn't been interested today about it.  That was just one crazy thing that had happened...I was so proud of my smart little man!  
wiping!
Bev has a friend who has a brother who manages a small movie theater here in Ft. Collins..  We went to the movie Hannah Montana yesterday and it was so fun because we got the theater to ourselves and didn't have to pay:)  Yeah.  Kasen did really great for about 1 and 1/2 hours then just wanted to leave right away!  He loved the popcorn and drink of course!  It was just so much fun because we could talk as loud as we wanted to and take pictures it was cool!!!  
Yummy Popcorn!
Us at the MOVIE!  My sweet little man who is growing up so fast.  I wish that I wasn't so dang tired and so I could write down the things that I need to remember!  He is so smart!  He honestly knows at least half of the alphabet and says the letters!  He is talking so well and understand really great for how young he is!  It's so much fun being his mom right now.  I just love him so much!  

     He thinks that he is as big as his cousins Joslyn and Ethan.  OH...one funny thing.  in the back of the suburban it goes...Kasen, Ethan, Joslyn.  When it's time for them to get out of the car  they usually unbuckle kasen and then head on out of the door.  Kasen tries so hard to be in the front and be right with them so he hurries really fast to get out of his seat.  So, once in a while Ethan is by the seat and Kasen looks at me and Yells..."Ethan, Ethan" like he is trying to go in front of him and that it's his turn or something.  It's really cute.  He doesn't like my help to get out of the car because Ethan does it by his self, Kasen has to do all by himeself too, even if it takes FOREVER:)  CUTE THINGS!!!

0 comments: