Monday, May 25, 2009

Surprise

Date night:)  It Rained and my hair totally frizzed out!  Of course!  So fun being together!  
At the zoo riding the Giraffe!   Man, it was so great being with him!
Kasen's "cheese"! 

Towards the beginning of  the Surprise, my eyes are quite as red from crying!  From Shock and happiness!!!!

So, I have been in Colorado visiting Bev and missing Tate really bad!!!  He has been doing really good in Texas getting trained for a job he is doing this summer and I am waiting for nothing really anymore, besides the fact that I am running in the Wasatch Back in June and want to do that so I am waiting to go down till then.  Anyway, so I was wanting really really bad to fly out to Austin and visit him and surprise him.  So I was thinking I was very sneaky and planning this whole thing out, while to my surprise Tate was doing the same exact thing, but just one step ahead of me.  So all the people that I was talking about it to, was convincing me to wait a little bit to get my ticket just to see and make sure.  So, that is what I did!  We have been planning this little adventure to the Zoo in Denver and went Saturday morning.  Right when we got there we went to the Lion area, well, because that was at the first of the zoo, and we were all just hanging out there for a while, which I wasn't sure why, but didn't really think much of it.  So while we were trying really hard to see the lions, this person tapped me on the shoulder and said, "excuse me, could you show me where the lions are?"  I turn around and BAM!  THERE HE IS!  I was so SHOCKED!  I honestly have never been so surprised in my life!  I had Kasen in my arms and when I turned around and saw Tate I put Kasen down, for what reason I don't know, and walked away, in complete surprise!  I come back to him and give him a big HUG!  Kasen was so sweet, he didn't really know what was going on but just sat in Tate's arms and snuggled with him!  So this past weekend was just So dang awesome.   I missed him so much and if you can believe it, he missed us even more I think!  So we have had so much fun this weekend being together and enjoying being a little family before he had to leave again!  It was the best surprise I have ever had!!!  I love him so dang much.  I am just honestly so grateful to have a husband who I miss and who misses me and our son.  That makes me love him so much more:)  He is so dang sweet with me and with Kasen and he is the BEST Dad in the whole world.  he is so patient with Kasen and loves teaching him new things. He is the best example of hard work and determination and doing things, anything, to support his family.  And He loves Me:)  What more could a girl ask for:)  

4 comments:

Regina said...

That is so awesome that he was able to come and see you. We missed you guys a ton at the camp out, it was good time, really wet and cold, but good time. Can't wait to see you all again.

Michelle said...

That is the cutest thing I've read all day! What a surprise for you! How long had it been since you guy's had seen eachother? Anyways, I'm so glad you had a great weekend and you could see your hubbie!

Bev said...

I have it on video. It is classic. Great job Tate

Kristi Barnes said...

awwwwwwwww...what else can i say?! Tate is a stud, and you guys are just wonderful. I'm so glad that he surprised you...that is just TOO cool! Isn't it so great to be in love?