Sunday, June 14, 2009

Who needs the Zoo

So we went to Cabela's yesterday after Tate and I got home from the Temple. WE were able to attend the San Antonio temple. IT was crazy because we didn't really know much about it, so we just figured that we could walk on in rent clothes and be good to go. Apparently it's a small temple who only does reservations and doesn't rent clothing. Humph! So we were on our way to do other things and this guy asked where we were from and such, we said we just graduated from SUU. His son is apparently going to play football there and actually the temple president son in law is the president of that college! Huh, that is funny. So we talked a bit to the Temple president and about his grandkids that we know and his daughter.....he was able to find us both some clothing and get us into the next session. It was such another witness to me of the Lords Tender Mercies! He really does love us and is watching out for us! Because he Knew we really needed to be there and attend the temple that day. IT was just really sweet and cool:)

When we got back to Jerry and Casey's (Thanks for watching Kasen by the way...you are aweseome) We went to Cabellas and looked at all the fishes and animals. It was so nice because they had an elephant, lions, zebras, and all sorts of different exotic animals. AFter a while of walking around I just sat on the bench and watched Kasen do laps around this circle thing and though to myself. This is way better than the zoo. The animals are just as exciting, and it's air conditioned! We got some fun pictures and had a good time. Later we had, YET ANOTHER, great bbq at Jerry and Casey's house and just had a blast with each other. We are having too much fun here!

Silly little Family! Mostly Jerry and Parker! Boy's!!!


My Little Family! Man I love these BOYS!!


This is funny because Chloe was not having it...me taking pictures of her that is...She was very bugged by it! Until.......

Jerry told her she couldn't feed the fish if she didn't smile:) Ha ha....gotta love it!


Me and my bro...cheesin' it:)


They have the cutest little chairs and couches for little kids there and Kasen was so cute just loungin' in his little lounger:)

IN front of the pretty elephant. On a pretty day. With blue skies! McKenna, Chloe Me and Casey!

The girls pretty warn out towards the end. The boys and Chloe were still going strong looking around and runnin' around! Whew!

3 comments:

Bev said...

I love these pictures. Tell EVeryone I love them very much especially the kids. Chloe, Kenna, and Parker. I miss them and I hope they know I lov ethem. I want them to come visit me.

Brandy and Marv said...

You look like you are having sooo much fun there! I miss you! Hope things are going well! Love ya

Lydia said...

Once again...thanks for posting pics, luff you.