Thursday, July 30, 2009

Long Time

So it's been a wh ile since I posted, and I just wrote this big long thing of what we have been up to and then the power went off, then I erased it...so this is going to be a shorter version of the other one that you will never read :) We have been able to do some more fun things here. We had a fun birthday for parker and went to the fun house or whatever it's called. There were games there and go carts and laser tag and that stuff so it was pretty fun. Kasen watned to ride the go carts but then when we got in them he started throwing a fit and wanting a different one, so we just got out...it was okay though becuase after all that waitingi n line it started to rain so they didn't let anyone ride them. Kenna and I did dance dance and that was fun. We had the opportunity to drive to Dallas to visit Tate's cousin Junior and his wife Katie. THey have a son that is about 7 months older than Kasen so it was fun for them to play. We pumped up the air mattress and they started jumping on it together then Jaxon would tackle Kasen it was pretty funny. I have pictures but Kasen has managed to JAM a nickel in our SD slot so i haven't been able to upload any of our pictures on our computer. These ones are from Casey's camera.

Doing Dance Dance....Fun times

Yummy Rudy's BBQ. We were told that we had to go to this place, it was the best in Austin, and I agreed that it was pretty good.
RUDY'S...RUDY'S....

1 comments:

Kiana Don said...

There is NOTHING better than southern BBQ! Oh man I'm craving it right now! It sounds like your cute family is loving Texas life! I am an avid Spurs and Cowboys fan so I <3 Texas about as much as the next guy! You are such a cute mom and I am so glad we get to know each other more through the blogging world :) Thanks for all of your sweet words you comment on my blog, cripes you are just great! And I am SO glad I have another Beaches Fan out there!