Saturday, July 18, 2009

Great Week

My birthday was so much fun and I want to tell everyone Thank You for all your birthday wishes! I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to have so many family and friends who love me:) You all (Ya'll)(I can't quite get myself to say it...although I have been told once or twice that is the proper form of speech...it just sounds way too funny coming out of my mouth) are the BEST and I love you very much:)
My birthday started out very interesting, with Kasen and Tate both throwing up. Which actually worked out great because Tate was able to stay home from work and that is so nice having him here. So we just hung out, the boys slowing but surly getting over their sickness...luckily it was a 24 hour thing and they were feeling better fast. So I got to go lay at the pool all by myself and read my book and just tan...it was so nice! Later we were all feeling much better and went out to eat and then decided to go and see if we could catch the bats coming out of congress bridge. Apparently there are like millions of bats that live under there and every night fly out at once. it's suppose to be pretty cool. We missed the bats, but we did walk down by the river and watch the swimming turtles, and that was fun, Kasen really enjoyed it. It was a fun night and a fun day. Wednesday we went to watch the company softball game and they won...good job. Then Thursday, the girls went shopping. Shopping is what I got for my birthday. I was pretty excited. There are these outlet malls that you probaly couldn't shop through in 2 days. I was pretty excited about them at first, but then I just too tired and wanted to leave. I had tons of fun though. I got a babysitter, Casey and Kenna came along with Amber (cousins wife) and Mandy (Austin friend) and we had alot of fun.
Last night we had a cafe rio night at Amber and Andrews and it was so so so yummy. I made the pork and everyone else pictched in and did other little things. IT was a big fun party. Kasen played and played with the other kids and all their toys and really really enjoyed himself. We played catch phrase (the girls totally rocked) and then scategories. I have always loved scatagories. It's fun:)
Anyway, so this week has been a blast and summer here is flying by too quickly. We are having so much fun and enjoying it here. Sorry no pictures I am waiting to steal a few of them from other people:)

0 comments: