Monday, July 13, 2009

Sat night and the moon is Bright

So saturday we went over to Jerry and Casey's house for the UFC fight night extravaganzzaaaa! We stopped by Cabelas first to look at the fish and all the rest of the billion animals. It is quickly one of Kasen favorite places to be and Sunday night in his prayers thanked Heavenly Father for Cabelas. Tate is training him very well! It was a fun night with friends and family even though I am not quite sure how to feel about the acutal watching of the fights. I tend to stare at the t.v. in disbelief that I am still sitting there watching them beat the crap out of each other, I don't quite understand the part at the end where they are both bleeding everywhere and still hug each other and tell them good job when one of them has totally won and the other is the loser. I don't know, mabye I am just a Bad sport. I never quite liked that part of basketball either.....winning side or losing side. But the food was delicious and the company great. McKenna and i had a blast taking picture after picture of us and thinking we were awesome. I taught what I knew of girls camp songs.....they consisted of "Drinking Cidar through a straw", "Mormon Boy", and "Ray, the guy who pours my sprite". So I need to do bit more research on girls camp songs to teach her. She unfortunately missing out this year, and I am so sad. WAY sadder than she is I am pretty sure! Sunday we came home, went to our ward and had a nice relaxing day of napping and hanging out with my boys! I can't get enough of that...I love it. Tate had to run and get milk last night....(I know I shouldn't even confess that on my blog) but when he got back, he handed me the prettiest long stem red rose that I ever did see. It was so so sweet of him. Man, Brenda you sure did a good job raising that boy:)
So, all in all, things are just as fun as ever. Texas is just as hot and fun as ever and I am getting a pretty good tan. That I am excited about. Tate is still liking his job for the most part and is doing great. He has gotten a few new projects so that is good, it means that the boss man doesn't totally hate him:) I am excited to go shopping at the Amazing SAN MARCOS outlets here in a few days for my grand ol' Bday. I couldn't think of much else that I wanted besides clothes, but I am really excited actually because I look at all these girls with their closests full of clothes and I have like 5 shirts. So I decided to take action. I am excited! Not sure how I feel about being 24....just the same as being 23 I suppose!!! My mother in law just texted and let me know that my sister in law Regina is in the hospital. She is having a little girl. I hope that she comes in about 7 hours so that she can be born on my birthday. What a lucky little girl!

Us being silly....Well, mostly Tate and Jerry. They are silly boys.
Kenna, Parker and Jer. They are sad for some reason.
Me and my man. He is pulling the Chandler off of Friends look when he tries to smile..

Most of the girls just hanging out!

6 comments:

Brandy and Marv said...

Jana- HAPPYT BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a wonderful day- I love you and guess what your 24 and I am still only 22 for a month- How do you like them apples- j/k I love you and cant wait for you to come visit!!!!!!!

meag said...

hey you...happy birthday. your 24...wow. i hope you have a great day! we were watching fight night on sat as well. hope your enjoying texas...i'll let ya know about houses hopefully at the end of this week. i've found some options.

Cando said...

Navatna! Happy Birthday!! You are soooo old. 24 is SOOOO old. I can already see your wrinkles. Just kiddin! You know I'm 24 right? Ya.. it's a dope age. You'll love it. hope you have an awesome Bday!! As soon as your man gets better, make sure he gives you an awesome gift (wink wink)

Kris and Danielle Ramsay said...

Jana I find it funny that you watch UFC. I watch it too, with my husband of course. it looks like you are having so much and lookng beautiful might I add. How are you liking Texas??

Lydia said...

Jaaaana!!! This is late but can you believe I haven't checked your blog in a few days? I didn't know you celebrated a birthday, Case said your fam was all sick so celebrate may not be the best term.
Happy Belated!!
Love ya.

Regina said...

Sorry that Lily didn't want to wait until your birthday to come, but just think only one day apart we will still be able to celebrate together. We miss you guys and are glad that you are having fun in Texas, but remember don't have to much fun. Love you all lots.