Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Picture Post~OVERLOAD

Sorry this is a bit of a PIcture OVERLOAD...but I wanted to put them on mostly for LYDIA and all the other Cutler who miss me very much!!! Enjoy!
Kasen finally got the courage to ride the turtle. He loved it! It was a big hit!

Kenna and Casey fighting over the basketball hoop and ball.
Casey has got some pretty good form. I guess she fits in okay with the Glovers! We'll keep 'er!
We're still working on Kenna!
Playing a little pool basketball. It was alot of fun in the sun!
Sweet McKenna finally got the turtle to herself for one second, enough time for me to snap this picture then Parker or Jerry coming over to steal it again! Poor girl!
The Clan swimming...minus Tate!
A yummy Dinner after we worked so hard swimming and swimming!
Eat Eat Eat is all we do!

The wonderful Chef himself!

MY PLATE....Doesn't it look yummy!?
The Harry Potter Party. Kasen wanted so bad to join us. I told him only if he laid their really quiet and didn't wiggle. He was good for a while then started wiggling, so I started to take him to his bed, he started saying...."good boy mom, good boy. Not whine!" So we let him stay and he fell asleep like the rest of us. IT was fun!
Me and Casey saving our place at the fireworks show.

ONe of my favorite pictures. Doesn't a picture just say it all. I love McKenna's face in this picture looking at Parker...it's classic. it's the look that he gets quite often!! Ha ha..they remind me of when it was me and David and Jerry.....

The kids at the park!

Glover Lovers!
Other Lovers!
Kasen and Tate watching the fireworks. It was so much fun watching Kasen's face light up when the big ones would go off!
Us at the Glover residence. It's not cooling down much if you can't tell by the glissening of our faces!
Chloe and Kasen. Best Buddies for life! She just wrapped her arm around him and kept telling him..look Kasen at the fireworks...Look look
Kasen's first sparkler! He loved them!
Making sure he doesn't light himself on fire. He was close a few times!

7 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Jana, you guys look so cute!! I love your pink shirt, adorable...shoot girl, you and your family are just adorable, what more can I say...for Real! Miss ya girl!

Regina said...

Jana those are cute pictures, it looks like you are having fun out there. Kasen looks so much like a little Tate in a lot of ways, I can't wait to see you all again. Our boys need to play.

Cando said...

I'm so glad that you don't mind posting pics of that cute little family. We miss them so much!! I don't know what we'd do without the pics! (especially Lyd)
p.s.
Don't ever say you are kenna's favorite. I claimed that when she was born.

Lydia said...

Oh Jana,
I love you! My eyes are watering I'm so homesick for that little family. You know me huh...We miss you too.

Bev said...

Thanks for the pictures. I miss you all.

Bev said...

how do i get onto Cando's Blog. I wanna see it.

Kristi Barnes said...

Jana, you're so beautiful...and TAN! I hope you have a great birthday this week. Take care