Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Yesterday, we took a little Family outing to Vernal, Utah, the land of Dinosaurs. I have never been to the museum that they have there so Tate and I took Kasen to go and see them. it was pretty interesting and fun to actually see real Dinosaur bones. I liked the little video that they had there so I could learn alot. Kasen was interested for about 4 minutes...tops. The lights in there were pretty cool though because I was wearing a white shirt and it was glowing. That's always fun. I enjoyed reading about all the old dinosaurs and different eras and things. There was a part that had deer and elk horns and other types of animals found around here that was Tate favorite part. He spotted those elk horns and got pretty excited.
Kasen and I waiting in the car while Tate went and did some Gun or Bullet shopping.

I found some red lipstick.......fun!

Kasen's favorite part was the Water! He stood by this water for quite a while till we made him leave because of the bees that were going to sting us! We then moved on to a different area where there were gold fish and he LOVED that part the best too!


Tate's favorite things!

3 comments:

McCleary Family Fun said...

You are having too much fun!!!! I'm glad you post stuff.

Kassi said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! My dad and I have talked many time about hiking the Narrows. But just haven't done it! I am so so sad I missed the reunion. I think I cried a little that day ;)
You guys are always doing fun things! I love reading about your cute family :D

Lauren Tatton said...

Hey my mom told me about that house for 350!! I cant believe that! You should total do that! That is cheaper then a hotel and then go to the D.I and get some stuff to stick in it! When I told royce it made him want to move!! :) I love firth! cheap living! I hope everything is going good!!! Yeah hunting season!