Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Ready

As I sit here I am just thinking of a few things that I am not ready for

#1) My husband leaving to Idaho for the next 3 months to do the thing that he loves just a little less then his family! Guiding. I honestly have mixed feelings about it, but when I look at him and how excited he gets just to be able to do this for a means to provide for his family, I could NEVER not be happy for him! He loves it so much! Honestly, I have never known of anyone who gets so excited to just put camo pants on to "wear" them in for his hunting!

#2) My half marathon....I signed up for the Top of Utah half marathon which is in 1 1/2 weeks and I am pretty nervous about it. I have been doing "Okay" training, probably just as good as I usually do for these kind of things, so Ithink that I will be okay, but I am still nervous. I had a wierd dream about running in it last night, I can't really remember what it was a bout but I know that it made me more nervous. I am excited that a few of my college friends are running in it, but by the time i get to the finish line they will definately be on their way back home, so that will not be fun:) I probably won't ever get to see them:)

#3) Kasen to turn 2.....he is growing up too fast and I am not sure about it! He is getting this little attitude and thinking that he is independant

SO...I wrote this a while ago and now it's about 4 days away from my Half Marathon and I am still NOt ready for it. Tate has begun his life up on the Elk ranch once again and Kasen is STILL growing up too fast! I am just a blob right now, moving from house to house, whoever will let me in, trying to make it to see Tate as much as I can and hopefully going to finish running 13 miles! Why I ever signed up in the first place, who knows....wait I know why....I blame it on my sister in law Shanna, who by a series of events is unable to run it with me!!!!!! Oh well! Life is wierd right now, but I still love it.
Kasen's new thing..."Guess what Mom? I have an owie?" "KISS IT BETTER MOM" I hope I never forget how he sings Twinkle Twinkle little star. I need to record it but everytime i try he tells me no pictures! THe other night camping we were waiting for TAte and we were "hiding' under the blanket, he grabs my face with his two little dirty chubby hands and says, "I lub you too, mom" He just melts my heart completely away!!! Nothing is worth not being a Full time MOM to my little guy! I am so blessed!!!

2 comments:

Kristi Barnes said...

I can't believe Kasen is almost 2....that just seems too crazy. Are you living in Cedar? Or where are you while Tate goes to Idaho? I really want to see you guys.

Jax said...

Jana I hope you survived the 1/2 marathon. I love the sweet things little boys say so precious.