Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yellowstone Trip

We had so much fun the weekend before Tate was off to Guide in Yellowstone with Tate's sister Shanna, her hubby Kory and their 2 adorable little girls. I wasn't quite sure how Kasen was going to be but I think that he had a great time! WE got to sleep in a tent and campout! He loved playing in the dirt! I tink that we saw about half of the stuff in yellowstone and it took us all day long. I love learning about stuff like and researching the history of all the things in the park! It was great! We saw alot of buffalo and still Kasen wants to go see more buffalo so when he sees cows he calls them buffalo! Anyway, we had a great time and are hoping to go back to see the rest of the park someday!! It was so much fun spending time with Shanna and Kory!! On Sunday we were able to go to RExburg and see my cousin Kevin's farewell talk and be with some of my family! It was fun seeing them and supporting Kev!


The first of the trip. Here we go!

Old Faithful! It was pretty dang cool!

The old Faithful lodge. It was really well made and really big. I liked it! It's pretty dark but we're up on the 2 or 3rd floor I am not sure!

Hannah was jumping off the little sidewalk thing, so Kasen thought that he needed to do that too. He got some good air going off of it. He got quite the running start too, it was funny!
The fam at one of of the hot springs! They were pretty cool, and it was fun tosee them, although maybe next time without a toddler, it will be less worrysome watching out for Kasen and hoping that he didn't fall in. Tate did a good job of it! The fam at a pretty spot~!
Us at a mud hole! It stunk pretty bad!
My favorite spot we visitied. We hiked down this little trail and got to what they call the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. it was awesome!

At the grand canyon

Another cool thing!
All in all we had a great trip.

2 comments:

Justin and Chelsea Perkins said...

how fun, i want to take these kids up there so bad.. justin wants to know how he can get into guiding with tate for the winter?

Jax said...

I miss you already Jana!! I had so much fun with you thanks!!!