Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seeing Friends

Last night was so much fun. Tate and I drove over to Cedar City so Tate could play in the city league game that all the Valley boys are on! I was so excited because I got to see all my friends from high school that i just absolutely love and miss! I got to see April's new baby Bella, and she is adorable! I just love being able to see my friends and visit and catch up after a while! We are excited for some new adventure in our lives, which we are not sure about right now, but hopefully we will know for sure what is coming within the next few weeks,(hopefully sooner than that;) We stayed up in Talmage for a few weeks to visit with Tate's family and now we are down South in Orderville staying with my parents for a few weeks. I am going to be updating what we have been doing this fall here in a minute when I get the energy to get all our pictures! Tate has had our camera guiding so I don't have many, but I have a few! Anyway, that is where we are right now and what we are up to..I am just fully enjoying being with Tate and hanging out with him all day long:) I know it won't last for long so I am glad for this time:)

2 comments:

April Hoyt said...

It was good to see you to Jana! Hopefully we will be able to see more of each other these next few weeks! Love ya

Kristi Barnes said...

You came to Cedar and didn't call?! I should beat you...but I'm glad you had a good time. CALL us next time, I want to see that cute little boy of yours that I'm sure is bigger than Andrew...