Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Fall

Well, since it's a past Thanksgiving and on to Christmas I guess I will update what we have been doing this Fall. We stayed in Rexburg alot with my Walker Family (I love you guys) (thanks:) On one of the only saturdays Tate happen to have off we were able to go to Bear World, yellowstone! It was alot of fun. We took the drive all around the park and saw the white elk, I can't remember the official name for it and Tate would be so disappointed if he knew that, we saw the bears, wolves, moose and buffalo. It was alot of fun. Then we went to the little petting zoo part and we liked that alot but wish it wasn't so dang cold so we could have stayed out there a litte longer. Kasen started chasing the chickens and one of them decided that it didn't want to be chased and started towards kasen pretty defensively! It was pretty funny. Then there were these little goats that were chasing him. He even dared to pet the baby deer! It was fun to be there. We wanted to go all year last year, but never made it so I was glad when we made it this year:) When we were at Tate's parents in Talmage we got to go on the cattle drive which was alot of fun!! We drove to Colorado and surprised my sister Bev for her birthday. I went and saw the musical "Wicked". I strongly recommend that show to Everyone! it was Awesome! We had some car trouble, got it fixed:) Had a GREAT halloween with Bev and the neighborhood kids. Kasen was the cutest little Superman in the whole wide world! The day that I left Colorado, my car was broken into and my wallet and DVD player stolen. Bummer! I was pretty upset about it but over it now! Dumb people who steal things!!! Thanksgiving was a blast! Tate and I were able to stay at my parents house for the holiday and we have been having a GREAT time. We both played in the traditional Turkey Tournament and had a fun time. Our volleyball team wasn't the greatest but we played a lot of games and had a good time. I am very sore now but it was worth it! Tate played with my brother and bro inlaws and cousins on the basketball team. His first game they won by 1 point! It was pretty intense. The next game they lost by 1 point to the famous Kit goulding 3 pointers:) Then he played Marv and Owen Hoyt for the last game. it was alot of fun to watch...i think that he enjoyed playing. We both made the All-tournament team:) They also do a free-throw and horse contest. I didn't do so hot in the horse but I was the Champion in the free-throw contest, so that was FUN! It was more fun because i beat the boys in my heel boots:)

We are still waiting to see what is going to happen with Tate hopefully getting this job in North Ogden area! So for now we are just enjoying being in Orderville in the chilly weather and with lots of friends and family around. Thanksgiving was so much fun being with everyone. Jerry was not able to be here for Thanksgiving and I miss him and his family ALOT.. WE love you guys and can't wait for Christmas! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: