Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Glovers

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! WE had such a fun time here at the Jim glover household! It was the craziest funnest weekend in a long time! We had TONs of Great food (too much), fun games, late nights, and crazy ideas! I have such a great family and I am so Grateful for each and everyone of them. My parents are the best in the world. They spoil us so much and I can't believe how blessed and lucky I am to have them in my life! I have the funnest most loving sisters and brothers and they have become my Bestest Friends in the whole world! last night we stayed up talking about the good times, telling stories about our childhoods, and singing songs while David played the guitar! It was the best! We laughed till we all were crying!

Thursday after the big meal we all got our 1st Annual Glover Family Turkey Trot t-shirts on and we headed out to the stop sign. I was a big hesitant for my dad to do this because of his knee problems and such but he said that he could at least make it to the stop sign by our house and that he might even "trot". So what did my dad do? He trotted all the way to the stop sign and back to our house! It was the BEST BEST BEST memory of this weekend for me to see us all out there, working off some (not much) of all the food we had just eaten:) Plus to see Big Jim trotting down the road was AWESOME! He is such a good sport and I love him too death! Seriusly he is the BESt dad and person in the whole wide world! The rest of us took our kids and went around the block:) We all looked so cute in our shirts matching!! I am hoping to get that tradition in our fmaily and for those of us who can do it do a big run every year to be thankful for our healthy bodies and our health...(sounds a little cheesy, but oh well:)
This past weekend i was able to go to my high school 5 year reunion. IT was alot of fun catching up with the people who showed up. WE had 26 people in my graduating class and 10 of them showed up to our reunion! :) It was fun seeing their spouses and what they have been up to these past 5 years:) We haven't changed much! My Beautiful Niece Kirsten! She is the Best!
Graduating class of '04. Fun Times!
The girls!
On the downhill;)
Kasen and Colt getting a ride in the stroller...they must have been tired:) Us...Kasen isn't into getting his pictures taken lately!
Getting Ready to GO! Warming up those Old muscles:)
Sweetie Pie Kirsten and Bev!

1 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

Looks like fun! How are you? What is new?? I hope you are doing good!!