Friday, December 11, 2009

St. George Expedition

This last Saturday I went to St. George and ran in a 50 mile relay with the one and only Betty C. and Mindy and some of Betty's friends. It was a 5 person team so we each ran 10 miles. It was alot of fun. It wasn't as difficult as the wasatch back and REd rock relay's where I did 3 different legs of different miles...I only did 2 legs and I got my hard 7.4 miler done at the first so that was nice...I didnt' have too bad of legs so it was an enjoyable time. The weather was pretty good, a bit chilly at times, but nice for running! I love doing stuff like this cause it keeps me going and excited to stay in a little bit of shape! Plus it's the best when you can go out and accomplish something with a bunch of your friends! Nothing better! It was fun...thanks Betty!

I can't believe that I am so lucky to have Betty as a friend! She is the BEST!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Look at you and your skinny self! :) Jana you look so good!
p.s. I don't think "running" and "fun" should EVER be in the same sentence. I'm just sayin'....
Love you!

Kristi Barnes said...

You inspire me...and I'll echo Ashley's comment about running and fun. I wish someone could teach me how to enojoy it but I'm afraid it's a lost cause