Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In a Nut Shell

The last couple of weeks have been very very FUN for our family. Tate and I celebrated our 4 Year Wedding Anniversary! I would have never dreamed my love could grow so much from 4 years ago, but it has...I love Tate more now than I did when I married him! Now we have a 2 year old little boy in the mix and that certainly adds to the love. My best friend Celeste came and watched Kasen for us until sister Linda stopped by and took over for her:) We went to the Garden House, which we discovered that we have gone there, Every year since we have been married to celebrate our anniversary! I was very excited to have that tradition and not even know it....I can't wait to celebrate 50+ years at the Garden House. Then we went and saw the movie Invictus....we really enjoyed it...it was a good movie! Very uplifting! IT was fun! Happy Anniversary Babe! You're the greatest.
We have very much enjoyed being together during this last month and I am not too excited for when I start school to have such a busy life again! Although I am very excited to be in school again and finish my degree~ It will be a great thing:) We have visited Santa Claus a few times and both times were not very happy. A few pics of the 1st visit to Santa Claus in Orderville.

Waiting in line outside the bank!

Clinging on for Dear life!
Not Very happy

His usual cheese~ Sometimes:)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Those 4 years have flown by! Thanks for the message the other day! Thanks for thinking of us! I hope you guys had a great Christmas! Love you!