Friday, January 8, 2010

School has now officially started and I have been super busy already. I am taking a very full 18 credits this semester with the intention of Graduating this May with my PE Coaching degree. I am really liking my classes so far, mostly because I haven't had to go to my #1 hard class that is in the mornings but starting Monday I will be going to that one, so we will see how we are doing after that. I am excited to be graduating. Tate is able to stay at home and work and be with Kasen so that makes things for us a whole lot better! Kasen is growing too fast and is learning his numbers and geting pretty good at them. Tate works with him everyday and I am amazed at what an incredible father and friend Tate is to Kasen. I sure am lucky.
So, in the meantime of me not posting and blogging anything fun, you all will know becuase I have to go to school now and not just hang out with Kasen all day long:)
I am excited to be busy and doing something productive! It's already been a change:) Although I do think that motherhood is busy and productive! Life is good here in Cedar City! We are loving it!

0 comments: