Sunday, January 10, 2010

Seeing old friends

Last night was a night that we had been patiently waiting for so we could see our friends Chandler and Lieren and Chan's family! Tate played ball with Chan at CEU and we have been friends ever since! His family have been so supportive of us and even went and watched a few of Tate's games while at SUU! So we love the Pearsons. He plays for Chaminade which is in Hawaii and was in St. George so we were so excited to be able to go and watch the game! He did AWESOME! After the game, Lieren and her family made a yummy dinner and we were able to go and chat and spend a little extra time with them! It's always so fun to be able to see your friends that you haven't seen in forever!
WE were able to attend the Temple before the game and it was a much needed time to be able to reflect and enjoy the spirit with Tate. We haven't been able to make it to the temple in a while with each other and so it was so nice to renew our Faith and Testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
I love our new ward and the people in it. I love that I already have friends in the ward that I can sit by and chat with, and I am excited to make new friends. There are few people that went to CEU that are in the ward so that is interesting and fun at the same time... I say interesting because today we were in Sacrament and Tate leaned over and whipsers, "remember when You were being dumb and I was dating other girls trying ot make you jealous?" I replied, "YES" and he said "well one of the girls is sitting right over there." Ha hahahahahahaa.....I looked over and couldnt'really see who it was. I remember very well the incident that he referred to when I went to his dorm room to talk with our friend Eric about some church calling that we had, I think we were the ward missionaries or somethign and I made up some excuse to go down to Tate's suite to see if he was there. But I remember seeing him in his room sitting on his bed right beside this girl when I walked in and when I walked out!!! I think I even remember what the girl was wearing and I definately remember how her hair was done becuase it was very curly and poofy!!! So that was a funny thing that happened in our ward today!! Good times!!
After the game, when we were getting ready to leave, I made sure we had a picture of all of us! I am glad I am not standing by Lieren.....she is Gorgeous!!!!

Kaylene has little puppies, and her son brought this one to the game! They are so dang cute!

Me and Meagan! It was so fun seeing her and catching up with what she is up to!

Kaylene, Meag, and Me....during half time:) (Kaylene...I needed to be farther away from the camera more than you did...trust me:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

K-Jana, what are you talking about that you didn't want to stand next to her. You are smoking hot! Seriously, I'm a little jealous as to how pretty you are. Tate is a lucky guy! Anyways, I'm glad your liking Cedar and that you got to hang out with old friends. LOVE YOU!

Kaylene & Meagan said...

I can't believe you used that picture. Your were suppose to use the one with you close up. It was wonderful to see you and Tate and Kasen. You and Lieren are both very beautiful women and the guys aren't bad either. Love you