Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy 27th BABE

Today is Tate's 27th Birthday. It has been quite uneventful for him and I feel bad for being such a bad party thrower for my man! He did go out and buy him some new jeans and just got to be by himself at a store for a while, and that is always fun:) (those of you with 2 year olds understand) We went to Valley last night and my Mom took him out for his favorite...STEAK dinner. I got to tag along! Today Kasen and I made him a birthday cake with Green frosthing that Kasen was very much looking forward too, seeing how green is his VERY favorite color and everything is the color green! Tate got to blow out his candles, I made a yummy chicken enchilada dinner and now I am playing on the computer while Tate playes with Kasen.

27 Reason's why I LOVE TATE....
1) He is so patient. With me and Kasen
2) He is always playing with Kasen and finding time to just be with him, even though it's exhausting
3) He loves to eat my food that I cook for him! It doesn't matter what it is, or if it actually tastes horrible, he will eat it. And that makes me feel good:)
4) Just looking at him and having him smile at me reminds me why I fell in love with him 5 years ago!
5) He is very caring towards other people.
6) He takes the time to listen and talk with anyone who wants to talk with him, and takes interest in their lives
7) He is HOT:)
8) He is the Hardest worker that I know!
9) He is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that our family is provided for.
10) He is passionate about hunting and I think that it's cute! (most of the time)
11) He is athletic!
12) Whenever I need something, he will always be there to get it for me!
13) He respects and honors his parents!
14) He loves all his family....and he is definately the favorite one in both our families I think! He just has this way of caring for people!
15) He drives a Nice car:)
16) He is tall
17) He makes a mean hot chocolate and toast~
18) Whenever my feet are cold he warms them up, even if they are really cold.....If they are really cold, he will get his "toe warmers" and put them in my socks for me:)
19) He is MY BEST friend
20) He allows me to be me and accepts me for who I am...no matter what mood I am in that day!
21) He served an honorable full time mission and the people in CA really love him!
22) He Loves the Gospel
23) He has a strong testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel
24) He took me to the Temple to be married for Time and All ETERNITY!!!!!
25) He honors his priesthood
26) He is able to give me and Kasen blessing whenever we are in the need for them.
27) His smile, laugh, eyes, the way that he treats me and Kasen with all the love in the world!
You are amazing Tate! I hope that you know how much I love you and appreciate all that you do for me and Kasen! I am glad that I finally smartened up and realized how great you were and married you:) Happy Birthday BABE!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, TATE!!! Hope you had a good one!

Jana, thanks for talking vacuums with me yesterday!haha It was a good time! Hope you guys are doing great! Love ya!

The Pearson's said...

Happy Birthday Tate! From Chandler and I!

Jana you are so dang sweet! I learned a few things about Tate and how he seems like a wonderful husband! He is very lucky to have such and amazing wife too! I hope you two are doing well! it was so great to see you guys! It really was- I cant wait til we can get together more often!

Lier

Our Fun Times said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE from the Ahlstrom Clan down south. (arizona that is:) Okay, spaz Jana girl your comment in the last post made me mad at you....why,you might ask... because YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!! I mean it, you are looky sooooo SASSY girl!! "HUbba, Hubba ding dang baby you got everything." (please sing what is in quotes). Really Jana, you are looking amazing!! So GREAT!!!! I miss ya girl, and laughed pretty hard about the "girl in your ward" thing. That happens down here all the time with me. Except Craig will usually like hide his head, and it is awkward, and it is even more awkward haha :) Love ya girl Vevs

Unknown said...

happy Birthday Tate. Jana you are dumb for getting into that show.
Congrats on taking mom to the movie but you have to do it one more time before winning!!!
like you girl... (at least to your face)