Sunday, January 17, 2010

Date night with The parents

Last night my parents drove to Cedar and went out on the town with us! First my mom and I went shopping and got her some new clothes. She loves going to walmart and walking around and looking at stuff, I do too, and this time she loaded up on some new outfits...it was fun:) Then We were lucky enough to get my friend Julie, (YOU ROCK JULIE) to watch Kasen while us four went to a movie. Tate and I have both seen Blind Side before but my parents hadn't so we went to that one. They really enjoyed it. My mom really enjoys doing stuff like that, and I am not sure if my dad really does or not, but I think that they had a good time..then we went out to dinner and just visited! I love my parents so much and seriously have so much fun with my mom. She loves to chat and chat and I love to listen and chat right back with her! We are pretty close and I love it. Then Tate and I just hung out chillaxin on the couch watching football and whatever else is on t.v. I am a bit imbarrassed to say this, but I am getting pretty into "keeping up with the Kardashians". I don't even know who they are, but I do know that I want Kim Kardashian's eyes, they are so pretty and big:) It's a little silly I know!


Just hanging out watching Television. It's a little late, and I look pasty white, but it's all good:) It's just fun to have a moment to actually be with your husband!! Lately those are few and far between! So I am beginning to cherish them!

My Dad, me and MOM! Yeah!

Me and Kasen after Church! Silly Cheese Face!

2 comments:

Brandy and Marv said...

SOunds fun- isnt it wierd the older you get the more you WANT to hang out with your parents- that would like never happen back in the old days- I hate to say it but we watch Kardashians too! Did you know they are part Armeian- like were Marv went-I know its silly- I am excited for the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun date. I think I can honestly say I don't think I've ever doubled with my parents. Would be fun though, especially if they PAID for everything! I hope Tate had a happy birthday!

Remember to add paulcoxcrew2.blogspot.com to your blog list and it will let you know when I've updated. LOVE YOU!