Saturday, January 30, 2010

Suppose to be Studying

In a huge effort to procrastinate my studying, I decided to take a photo shoot instead. McKenna I know that you would appreciate this:) Plus I missed you there. Anyway, so I will take you through my studying process......Here I am, just getting warmed up...Mind you that I took many many more pictures than are posted here;)
Diet Coke, My new best friend, even though I know its not good for me....blah, I love it!
Interesting/Wierded out look I guess, Just mostly wierd!
Here's to you:)
I don't know, I don't know! (Here I am actually having the studying stuff in front of me...we are getting somewhere)
HUM...let me see.....
My trusty sidekick
Think Think THink
I am Not getting it...Boo Whooo
Alright, I will just go to sleep then...that's much easier:)

Good Night....

Needlesss to say that when Tate walked in the room he was pretty disappointed that I had actually been taking like 40 pictures of myself and not studying! It was much more fun though!!!

0 comments: