Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cafe-Rio Night

We had a fun Cafe Rio night a while back with a bunch of friends. We didn't get everyone there that we wanted but hada pretty good turnout. I am glad that we have actually gotten together at least once this year.....better than last year:)

And the winner for the first guest to arrive is Celeste...I dont' know, she had a cute scarf that I stole for the picture, because it matched my purple shirt. Anyway, Celeste is pretty much the most awesome girl in the world! And i am not just saing that to impress her I don't think that she ever reads my blog!!!

I love this picture of all the daddy's and their little girls. They are so dang sweet!

Brandy making the tortillas...Yum yum!
Two beautiful ladies, April and Erica

Lisa, Celeste, Kasen, Tate in the background and Celeste's friend Tyson. WE are glad that Lisa finally showed up, luckily there was a little food left!

1 comments:

Brandy and Marv said...

That was fun!!!!!!!!!!! We need to do it again sometime! Love ya